Fried Macaroni with Shrimp
If you happen to love to consume seafood I need you to take a look at making macaroni fried with shrimp. This recipe is fried noodles with butter till aromatic. Upload the ready-made tomato sauce. Now not sufficient to consume one dish, most definitely must double.
Substances fried macaroni with shrimp
- Water for boiling the macaroni
- Vegetable oil for boiling macaroni
- Macaroni 250 g
- Butter for stir frying as you favor
- Contemporary prawns (peeled) as desired
- 3 eggs
- 1 onion, chopped (massive)
- 1 can prego quick macaroni sauce, unique taste
- Oregano for your liking
- 2 tomatoes
- 2-3 scallions
- Chili as you favor
The best way to Prepare dinner Fried Macaroni with Shrimp
- Boil the macaroni with water in a pot. Flip at the prime warmth to boil the water. Upload somewhat vegetable oil Upload a pinch of salt Put the macaroni into the center of the hearth periodically, then put it in chilly water. Upload somewhat vegetable oil Scoop up and put aside
- Tip: Boil for 10-Quarter-hour or till the macaroni is cooked.
- Warmth the pan on medium warmth. Upload the butter to fry till aromatic. Upload shrimp and stir to modify colour.
- However no longer all cooked Damage the eggs into it. Put aside a couple of mins for the eggs to be in part cooked. Stir the eggs to unfold. Upload onions and stir till cooked. Put the macaroni into the pan. Stir neatly.
- Upload the ready-made tomato sauce. Stir till the sauce is covered with macaroni flippantly. Put the oregano into it. Stir neatly once more, upload the spring onion, tomato and capsicum and stir to mix once more. Organize on a plate and waiting to serve.