Chocolate Oatmeal Pancakes
After consuming deliciously blank meals till complete Come and end with a blank dessert? We provide chocolate banana oatmeal pancakes. The pancakes are sweetened from bananas and added with wholesome spinach. Fry till cooked.
Chocolate Oatmeal Pancake Substances
- Oatmeal, flippantly soaked 5 tbsp.
- 1 medium banana
- 1 hen egg
- 1 handful of spinach
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder with out sugar
- Quite a lot of ornamental end result
- 1/4 scoop whey protein
The way to Make Chocolate Oatmeal Pancakes
- Deliver the oats in a little bit water to swell up.
- Combine bananas and eggs in a blender. Mix the elements in combination smartly. Or if any person does not have a blender, they are able to grind it with a fork.
- Separate each and every part of the elements. Via part blended with cocoa powder. The opposite part is mixed with spinach.
- Spray the olive oil and wipe the oil over the pan over an overly low warmth or it’s going to burn.
When the highest of the pancake has bubbles, flip it over. When cooked, you’ll be able to serve it immediately.