Grilled Salmon with Teriyaki Sauce
At the start of the month we arrange a grilled salmon with teriyaki sauce. Comes with directions for making teriyaki sauce. Till cooked, then pour teriyaki sauce down Consume with scorching steamed rice.
Grilled Salmon Elements with Teriyaki Sauce
- Salmon Pores and skin (Weight about 150-200 grams) quantity 1 piece
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons sake
- 3 tablespoons mirin liqueur
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- Blanched greens of your selection (e.g. carrots, broccoli, asparagus, and so forth.)
How you can Cook dinner Grilled Salmon with Teriyaki Sauce
- Put the Jap soy sauce, sake, mirin and sugar right into a saucepan, put over the warmth, stir till the sugar melts, take away from the range, let it cool.
- Marinate salmon fillets with teriyaki sauce elements. Depart it for roughly half-hour, sufficient time to pat the fish to dry.
- Put the rest sauce from the marinade right into a saucepan, put it on fireplace, upload about 2 teaspoons of granulated sugar and simmer till it boils down from the warmth.
- Carry the pan for the grill to a boil. Position the fish fillets at the pan. Unfold with ready teriyaki sauce frivolously till cooked on all sides. Spoon onto a plate. Dressed with blanched greens as you prefer.