Spaghetti with Creamy Mushroom Sauce
Invite moms to delight the little ones with a spaghetti with cream mushroom sauce, recipe from the maid mag. Stir fried pasta with whipped cream and contemporary milk. Upload loads of ham and mushrooms sooner than serving, sprinkle the cheese.
Spaghetti with Mushroom Cream Sauce
- Ham (diced) 50 g
- Boiled spaghetti noodles 150 g.
- 1/2 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 + 1/2 tsp all goal wheat flour
- 1/4 cup unsalted whipped cream
- 1/2 cup contemporary milk
- 1 bay leaf
- 50 grams of champignon mushroom
- 1/4 teaspoon floor black pepper
- 1 / 8-1 / 4 teaspoon effective salt
- Chopped parsley for sprinkling
- Parmesan cheese for sprinkling
How one can Cook dinner Spaghetti with Mushroom Cream Sauce
- Warmth a wok with olive oil. Upload onions and garlic, stir till the onions.
- Upload wheat flour and stir till cooked, regularly upload whipped cream and contemporary milk till completed. Wait till the mix boils.
- Upload ham, champignon mushroom, bay leaf, floor black pepper and salt and stir till mix. (If the mix is simply too thick, you’ll upload contemporary milk)
- Upload spaghetti. Stir in combination once more. Put right into a container, sprinkle parsley. And parmesan cheese served